Welcome to Bowen Flexi Care
Bowen Flexi Care Inc commenced providing services to people with disabilities in the Bowen region in 1995. The organisation was incorporated in March 1998.
This is a non-government community based organisation which has maintained successful accreditation with the Institute for Healthy Communities Australia Certification P/L. since 2007, and has annual certification under the Human Service Quality Standards and the Home and Community Care Standards.
We have management processes and systems in place and remain committed to continuous quality management.
The organisation is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient; Registration as a Charity; and the organisation accepts Bequests from people wishing to leave a lasting legacy in their Will.
Bowen Flexi Care Inc provides service to eligible people (as deemed by Disability Services Assessment Process) with disabilities aged between 0 – 65yrs; the frail aged, and their carers in the Whitsunday Regional Shire.
Our Mission Statement
Bowen Flexi Care Inc provides a broad range of quality services to people with disabilities and respite for their carers through the effective delivery of flexible and individualised support plans.
Inspiring positive outcomes in community care.
Our Value Statements
- We believe that with the appropriate resources, all individuals have the capacity and right to express and enact choices in their own lives.
- We will do whatever we can to help them gain independence, at all times with awareness of our duty of care, safety and the right of the individuals to take some risks in their lives.
- We believe in, respect and will, at all times, support the equality of all persons irrespective of cultural, religious or any other backgrounds. This belief will be reflected in our actions.
- We welcome the involvement and contributions that our Service Users make to our business and the running of our agency. Everyone may have a say, and the right to express a different opinion from other people.
- Every individual has rights and must accept the responsibilities which accompany them.