What we do
Flexi Care Inc is about providing supports under the Participant’s National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan. We wish to support the independence and social and economic participation of people with a disability and enable those people to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports. Bowen Flexi Care Inc welcomes NDIS participants to discuss their goals and aspirations - we can assist with Coordination and/or Plan Management of your NDIS Plan. We welcome all enquiries, please contact us.
Assistance with Daily Life
Assisting with and/or supervising personal tasks of daily life to enable the participant to live as autonomously as possible. These supports are provided individually to participants and can be provided in a range of environments, including but not limited to the participant's own home.
- Assistance with self-care activities
- Assistance with personal domestic activities
Socialisation & Community
We help with the provision of supports to enable a participant to engage in community/social or recreational activities within the community. These supports may be provided in the Centre or in the wider community at various participation and intensity levels.
- Access to community/ social or recreational activities within the community
- Can include activities such as camps, vacations, courses or membership fees.
Travel enables participants to access the community for educational, recreational and vocation purposes. We assist with what transport options are available and what is the most cost effective. Funding for transport assistance is limited to those who cannot use public transport due to their disability.
- Opens opportunities to engage with the community
- Provides easy access to vocational, educational and medical services
We are registered by the NDIS for Support Coordination - to strengthen participant’s abilities to coordinate and implement supports in their Plan
- Maximise the value of the supports you receive through your plan
- Exercise complete control of your plan with assistance
- Choose your own path to achieve the goals in your plan
Short term accommodation
Participants may require temporary supports that are different from their usual arrangements. These are non-typical days and can include shorts stays in a group-based facility (short term accommodation)
- Shorts stays outside of normal living
- Group based facility with in-house supports
Shared living support
This support incorporates assistance with and/or supervising tasks of daily life in a shared living environment with a focus on developing the skills of the individual to live as autonomously as possible. The support is provided to each person living in the shared arrangement in accordance with their need.
- Developing the skills for independent living
- Supporting independent living with household decision making, personal care and domestic tasks