Assistance with Daily Life
Providing quality, individualised support in your home and in the community.
Bowen Flexi Care provides assistance with daily life support so that you can live the life you choose.
Our daily living supports are flexible and customised to your own needs, goals and outcomes.
At home, in the community, at school or work, health or leisure, we provide one-on-one and or small group support, seven days a week.
You might want:
- support getting ready for your day,
- some personal care assistance,
- to get out and about in the community,
- help with socializing with friends and attending clubs you are a member of,
- someone to help with household chores, including cleaning, clothes washing and similar chores,
- someone to help with food preparation and meals,
- support with health and fitness,
- assistance getting to medical and other appointments, or
- assistance with taking medication or with other health procedures.
These are just a few things we can assist with. Tell us about your goals and how we can support you to live the life you want to live.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you to get ready for your day or with a range of daily living needs.